Packing Room - Assistant Chocolatier APPLY NOW
Fixed Contract for 3 – 6 months
Packing Room - Assistant Chocolatier
To work as part of a small Packing Room team working to prepare orders efficiently and to Lessiter’s high quality standards.
Full support and training will be given.
Hours of work: 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Working in a small team to pack chocolates on a belt in line with Lessiter’s high quality standards
- Helping to create and package beautiful semi-finished and finished chocolate creations including boxed chocolates, bunnies, chocolate hearts, and Santa's.
- Ensuring that all packing sheet specifications are completed: weight checks are conducted, all codes are completed.
- Helping to pick chocolates and packaging for all packing jobs.
- Contribute to ensuring Food Hygiene and Health & Safety Standards are upheld in this area by all team members.
Skills & traits required
- Must be a good communicator with good spoken and written English.
- Good attention to detail & organised.
- Positive with a can-do attitude.
Please hand in your CV to apply.