Sales Assistant - Chocolate Shop & Café APPLY NOW
Part-time Vacancy – Saturdays and Seasonal Work
Permanent or Temporary
Independent family run chocolate factory in Woolmer Green near Knebworth
Hours of work
- Every Saturday 8.45am to 5.15pm
- PLUS additional days during busy seasons (in the run up to Christmas and Easter), and additional holiday cover days during school holiday periods.
Pay: depending on experience. Pro rata 28 days annual (including bank holidays) and 50% staff discount.
- Must be presentable and a strong communicator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Retail or food service experience not necessary but a bonus
- Team player
- A passion for good quality chocolate!
Daily Retail Responsibilities
- Serving in the coffee shop and clearing tables
- Greeting & engaging with customers’ questions and queries
- Preparing online Mail orders
- Managing stock, including stock rotation and stocktaking
- Support and training will be given
To apply – please come into the shop to collect an application form in person. It is not necessary but you may add a CV. We ask you to fill it in and drop it back at your convenience. (We are open Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm). Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 810 990.
Closing date: 25th July 2021.
We expect to receive a high volume of applications, so if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.2021-07-25||||||||||||ULIzif.t922XbCh6|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false