- When you purchase a product from our site we require certain information when you place an order with us (Name, Address and Contact Information). This information is used to process your order and, if necessary, to contact you regarding your order.
- If you wish, you may also register an account with us, in which instance we store any additional information you may give us.
- The Secret Truffletier does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment (e.g. Courier Company). In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other party.
Credit or Debit Cards
- Secure Credit Card transactions are handled by our secure payment handler – SagePay. http://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy
- If you lose the connection and your transaction is incomplete, we do not hold your card details and your order will not have been placed, unless you receive an email confirming this.
- You will not be charged twice for the same item and in the unlikely event that it appears that you have placed the same order twice; we will contact you first to make sure and refund you within 30 days if that is the case.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- You may request a copy of the information we hold about you, or ask us to modify or delete it. If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list or delete the information held. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your IP address will be logged to prevent misuse of any promotions and offers.