Salted Caramel Blondies
Quick and easy, these blondies using our Salted Caramel Pot are difficult to resist!
Makes 12 squares
120g unsalted butter, softened
200g brown sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
120g plain flour
2 - 3 tbsp Salted Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180 fan. Line a 10 inch x 6 inch baking tray with parchment.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, vanilla, salt, and flour. Mix just until well-combined.
- Tip into baking tray and spread with the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle the salted caramel sauce over the top of the batter then use a chop stick or teaspoon handle to swirl into the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes until light brown. You want them just set so they are still gooey!
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool and cut into pieces.