150g dark chocolate
150g milk chocolate
125g golden syrup
250g digestive biscuits, crumbled into chunks
100g mini marshmallows
80g Rice crispies
2 handfuls dried fruit (sultanas / raisins / chopped apricots)
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter gently in a saucepan until melted together.
- Measure out all the dry ingredients into a spacious bowl and mix.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly then pour over dry mixture. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Tip into the lined baking tray and spread out.
- Refrigerate for 4 - 6 hours until set.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!