Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Possibly the easiest and most moreish cheesecake you'll ever make! This is a no bake beauty using our Salted Caramel Pot which is totally indulgent and perfect for a weekend treat or as a celebratory dessert.
250 g digestive biscuits
135 g unsalted butter, melted
500g cream cheese
100 g Icing Sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp sea salt
300 ml double cream
- Crush the Biscuits either in a big bowl with the end of a rolling pin or in a food processor
- Add the melted butter and mix thoroughly
- Tio into 23cm loose bottomed tin, spread out and press down firmly
- Place in the fridge to set
- Place the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla into a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the caramel and whisk again until fully combined.
- Add the double cream and sea salt and whisk for two more minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
- Once mixed, spread over the biscuit base, smooth the top and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- To serve, carefully remove front the tin and place on a plate or cake stand.
- To decorate, sprinkle the popcorn over the top or around the edge and drizzle with the remaining caramel.
- Slice and enjoy!