Quick, simple and oh so tasty! Use dark, milk or white chocolate - whichever you prefer!
Makes 12 Cookies
115g unsalted butter, softened
80g caster sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
120g plain flour
100g dark, milk or white chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 180 fan. Line a 10 inch x 6 inch baking tray with parchment.
- Add all the ingredients except the chocolate to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Add the chocolate and mix again.
- Roll into walnut sized balls, place on baking tray and press down slightly. (You could also roll into a sausage shape, cling film and refrigerate then slice into discs when you are ready to bake.)
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes until golden, remove from oven and allow to cool.